CARMAX Autocare is a leader in the automotive service industry. We are always looking for talented individuals to help us grow our business. Our continued growth relies on selecting the best people to lead our organization in all areas. From experienced customer service professionals who care for our customers, to skilled technicians who can diagnose, repair and maintain even the most advanced vehicles on the road, our success depends on our teammates.
For more details about starting a career with CARMAX Autocare, please view our open opportunities below.
- Body Work Technician & Painters (Apply)
- As a body work technician or painter, you’ve accumulated more than 5 years of experience in Paneling or Spray Painting of vehicles. In addition, you have a verifiable track record and have been working in this field, giving the best bodywork or spray painting result to customers. Speed and efficiency is key to this position as well as material and equipment management. You also are a mentor to the other bodywork technicians in performing the solutions necessary to care for our customer’s vehicles
- Trainee Technician (Apply)
- If you love working on cars and have a desire to learn more, you’ll start here. As a Trainee Technician you should have at least 1 year of experience working on vehicles or equivalent technical training. You will learn diagnostics and repair skills using modern equipment and tools needed to work on every vehicle on the road today.
- Technician (Apply)
- As a technician, you have over 3 years of real life experience working on vehicles. You have experience in automotive diagnostics and repair. Being in the middle of all the action is what excites you. Here, you’ll use your real-world experience and your problem-solving abilities to provide the solutions that keep customer’s vehicles in top shape. You will also aspire to the requirements needed to move you in the direction of a senior technician.
- Senior Technician (Apply)
- As a senior technician, you’ve accumulated more than 5 years of experience in 2 or 3 areas of automotive diagnostics and repair work (Electrical, Transmission, Engine, AC or Suspension). In addition, you have a verifiable track record and have been getting cars back on the road for the same 5 year period. You are a specialist in automotive diagnostics and repair who uses their technical and communication skills to educate our customers on what we’ll be doing to get their vehicle back on the road. You also are a mentor to the other technicians in performing the solutions necessary to care for our customer’s vehicles.
- Carwash Manager (Apply)
- The carwash Manager is responsible for managing and continually building our CARWASH business. We require Savvy skills and a minimum of 3 years experience performing this same activity. You will have a way to present all of our services to clients and help them understand what each of our packages contain. Perfect finishing and Follow through for repeat business is crucial to you role.
- Auto Parts Supervisor (Apply)
- As a parts supervisor, you would need great Auto Parts knowledge and inventory management skills. Since, we work on all vehicles this will require a proactive skill towards maintaining a strategic level of parts in our workshop. Being able to analyse our usage pattern and aniticipate our needs is critical.
- Customer Service Advisors (Apply)
- Car repair can be difficult to understand. But your expertise and way of explaining what is right and what is wrong with vehicles helps build trust with our customers. You will be responsible for liasing with our customers on their work, helping them understand what needs to be done. You would also be the go-between between customers and our team of technicians.
- Corporate Sales & Account Managers (Apply)
- As a "people person" with technical knowhow of our business, you will have a way to present our services to corporate clients in order to generate Corporate Accounts and Fleet Management Sales. You will need a strategy of connecting with corporate customers to help them understand the need for buying into our cooperate packages, which will bring the benefit of their peace of mind and bottom line. You will also manage corporate and individual clients of CARMAX AUTOCARE
- Workshop Manager (Apply)
- To be a Workshop Manager, you’ll first start out as a Workshop Manager Trainee where you’ll learn the keys to running a successful Workshop. These responsibilities include developing and retaining positive teammates, creating high customer satisfaction and providing service solutions to customers.